m - you bring on the sun
[html]

I don’t think we decided that this was that thread yet? :3 Party, I think, was because Cours has so many puppies. Sorry to delay longer … o.o
I will also slap a mature banner on now Big Grin

I do,

The silver girl breathed, her eyes softly locked on his and a slight dazed expression on her face. She watched her mate’s face harden with intrigue and felt his eggshell paw push between her breasts until her back lay flat on the earth again. His next words made her brow furrow and continue to fill with curiosity as he pounced from the ground and into the house. Ever turned in the damp sand, experiencing an aching in her muscles. She extended her arm under head and waited, and irked expression painted on her mouth. Still, Ever obeyed.

A rummaging sound came from inside the cottage followed by a rustle and momentary silence. The cloud furred hybrid sunk her claws in the sand and focused on the rushing of the waves that suddenly became clearer in her misty mind. Sunset was getting nearer, aqua irises noticed, as the sun began to sink into the night darkness. Already the sky was churning in a deeper blue despite the rays of light that still played and sparkled in the sand grains.

Before the girl could observe more natural phenomenons, Ezra appeared in the open door way of their bungalow. His optime appearance sent warmth through Ever’s veins ever since his first change. She was sensitive to it, noting that the process had not been well for the husky man. However, today she closed her eyes and shifted a few rocks with her sudden breath. Before more exasperated motions came from her, Ever stood eagerly and floated up to her mate’s side. She rubbed her head and back on his chest, ruffling her smoky tipped tail between his legs. Dark fingers grabbed his ivory hand and moved a claw beneath the desperately thin strap of her forgotten dress, forcing him to cut the fastening. The girl continued to move to their room, exploiting her half exposed chest where the fabric draped between her breasts.

She was nervous, of course, as she could sense emanating from the male. Her body did as it willed, and Ever planned on letting it continue on this route. She was out of heat, which was unintended, forgotten, but appreciated. Being the virgin she was, the girl knew not a thing of what she was doing. Instinct would take over eventually, she supposed, but Ever began to feel a tossing of nerves in her abdomen.

<style type="text/css">
.candypetal-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.candypetal b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5d365; letter-spacing:1px}
.candypetal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.candypetal-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.candypetal {margin:0 auto; background-color:#e99581; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/igxezp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fbedef; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #facdaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread