[leader needed!] give me strength to guide me,
I really hope I'm doing this right. Sad

Character Name: Kanoe "Kaneonuskatew" del Sur
Character Birthdate: March 15th, 2004
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci by birth.
Species:: Coyote
Your e-mail: Moonbrook@gmail.com
A secondary form of contact: MSN: Enigmaticwolf@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've known about 'Souls for about five years now through links on various roleplays, mainly WWS.
Initial post:

[html]
Today he tread lightly, paws brushing the ground with the lightest of touches as if to leave even the smallest of flora, the grass and the sprouts, pristine. The intention behind such caution was not saved for the plants, rather the clan who's scent alerted his senses not an hour earlier. His pace was tentative, calculated and precise; pale gaze roving to and fro as he rooted about, lowering himself to a crouch to sniff at a marker. The information was loud and clear: a recently claimed territory, borders marked so vividly that he had no trouble discerning where the free land ended and the clan lands began. A strong congregation, no doubt, judging from the marker information that read like the pages of a book.

Lifting a hand to part the branches of a pine, he stepped through the created opening onto the threshold of an expansive plain, grasses spreading before him as far as the eye could see. Kanoe blinked a few times to clear his mind, digesting the scene before him in record time; the wind rippled through the stalks, brushing them together with a soft hssh sound, soothing to the ears after weeks of nothing but birds and the occasional chime-like trickling of water. Lifting his head, Kanoe stared up at the sky, overcast with the threat of rain looming to the east in the form of thick, heavy clouds. It was decided, no more wandering. Time to make peace and start anew.

Finding a small formation of rock a respectful distance from the borders, Kanoe seated himself, withdrawing from his leather satchel a wooden flute of which he lifted to his mouth. Wrapping his lips around it's familiar form, he blew gently, feeling the rush of air whistle with a resonating, sultry note across his moving fingers. Earth Mother, give me the will to aid me, the knowledge to console me and the strength to guide me, He mused silently, falling into a light subconsciousness from the lull of the flute and the accompanying sounds of nature.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread