someone's standing on my chest
[html]

WC:373
OOC here: Table & Coding © Kitty; Okay, you are welcome. I just wasn't certain if you realized it or not

And when the other did choose to speak again it was in something of a riddle. Ouija didn't really partake of fancy wording. Well, maybe there had been a couple of times while complimenting and flirting but it didn't make its way into the general sort of everyday conversation. He had no one to try and impress to want to speak as such. So really he had nothing to say to the figurative way of speaking. But once the other agreed he needed guidance Ouija could fully understand and respond to that.

He pointed on down the system. "On down that way are the dens. They just circle around. There are a couple of exits as well. On the other side is storage. There are still paths that lead off to places yet unexplored." A general breakdown was given of the area. "There are dead ends down some of the paths but it will take time to learn those." After all not all of the tunnels led to somewhere. And some of them only led to traps. So one really had to make a mental map in order to avoid all of that. "I really can't say. Perhaps. But this place hasn't been fully explored in order to know. I wasn't here for the founding. Haven't been here for much longer than a month myself." And he didn't stick to the underground world except when he was sleeping or working on something in his den. He didn't seek to explore the system but tended to remain above ground. He even slipped away from Anathema as well. Because of that he wasn't constantly around to know everything about the place.

A soft smile alighted in the large and colorful male's eyes as the other gave his name. "Mother had spoken of you. She never knew what had become of you." So he didn't recognize the face but the name was something he knew. Honestly he had little knowledge of his family. He was still finding new relations all of the time. He had never realized that the line was as vast as it was. But he was learning of turbulence among it. There seemed to be a divide because of where one was born.

<style>
.AnaFK-25 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-25 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-25 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-25 {background-color:#26252d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1d696; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ija/23.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-25-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread