Getting used to it
Roran looked up suddenly has he heard someone question as to why he was so happy. He looked upon the male and it seemed that his grin widened even farther at the prospect of perhaps making a new friend. The day was comfortable and he thought there no reason to not perhaps make a friend and simply talk or perhaps even play. He shook a fly from his muzzle and growled at it as it flew away, losing track that someone was there, as often happened to him.

He remembered that there was someone there and returned his gaze to the male, looking him over and noting the fishing pole. “Well, the reason I am so happy today, is that I have recently undergone my first change, and am greatly excited at feel of walking on two legs instead of four. Its also much easier to climb and run” he said with a chuckle.

He looked around at their surroundings and then back to the male. “So what brings you out here on such a day, or are you simply fishing?” He asks, cocking his head to the side as he asked this question.

Messages In This Thread