J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

OOC: We can end it here if you guys would like. And honey, I do believe that Adrian is strictly NPC to Iliya. WC: 408

Krystalle and Adrian had spoken about their abilities after he had spoken, and those steel eyes of his went to both of them as they spoke to Saul. Mars simply listened and watched as his thoughts spun in his mind constantly, him constantly looking at the belly of the woman, wondering how many there were, what genders they were, what their names would be, and even if Krystalle would even want him around to help name them. Hopefully she would, and hopefully he would be able to think of names that would fit his children. When they were done talking, Saul had spoken, telling them all that they were special in their own ways and then when he was finished with that, the man had told him that the band of family was welcome to stay here. Mars' face lightened up slightly, a frown turning into a quick smile and his curled tail wagged a few times before his head looked to the woman who carried his seed. He gave her a full smile before nodding his head and looking to his baby brother and his savior, Adrian. He nodded his head to him and then looked to Saul once more and bowed his head lightly, submissively as well, his ears pulled flat and his head dipping in respect.

Thank you, sir Saul. I'm sure we won't disappoint Dahlia. He spoke, as politely as he could, and with that same calm and cool voice that he held during the whole conversation. He looked to Vox and Axel who both were wondering who this new wolven was and why the luperci were talking to him. Mars moved from his bow towards his steed and he grabbed the reigns and pulled the horse forward to lead him into the lands that they were now welcome into. Mars looked to Krystalle briefly. You want to ride again Krystalle? I can help you back up on Senorita again if you would like. he had helped her the first time up. Mars also looked to Adrian and Iliya. Welcome home guys. he welcomed his family home and he gave them all a small smile. He was hopeful of this new place. Hey Saul, I was wondering if you knew of a man by the name of Larkspur D'Angelo. He's the one who told me of Dahlia, quite some time ago.. he spoke, turning his tri colored face to the gray and rust man.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread