I feel it there beyond those trees.
[html]

Short and cruddy, but I wanted to write something before this got archived.
P.S. I dedicate this post to Haley (because Val tied me to a chair and forced me to using her powers of pure awesomeness). Um, just click here if you're wondering what the heck that meant....

As if things couldn't get more surprising, the girl spoke to the prey--er, animal-not-to-be-eaten Tux--using an odd... language? Slade had heard Krystalle use a different language, but it was still fairly understandable. When the wolfess spoke to Tux she didn't even seem to be speaking... correctly. It was hard for Slade to comprehend what he heard. All he knew was that she ordered Tux to come to her; instantly his eyes widened. That was how Luperci hunted when they didn't feel like shifting or using a dagger!

Making a mental note of Ask her how to talk to animals, Slade let himself approach a bit more, now that the temptation to attack the rodent was mostly gone. He suppressed letting out a snort when the wolf suggested that he was scared of Tux. Far from it, girl. Fortunately the conversation took a different turn when she introduced herself as Giselle, a member of "Crimson Dreams". Realizing that he had forgotten to introduce himself, the coyote nodded briefly and responded, "I'm Slade, of Cercatori d'Arte."

Giselle offered for him to join her and Tux for a short drink, which Slade had no problems accepting. Without saying anything--he didn't want to seem rude by his lack of speech but had no idea what to say--he walked forward and began lapping at the cool, refreshing water from the small stream.

His mind began to wander for a while, wondering what Giselle was doing in the area, but decided it would sound nosy to ask. More than likely she was out here for the sake of taking a pleasant walk, just as he was. So, rather than speak, Slade continued drinking, at a loss for words and letting Giselle be the one to start a conversation.

Messages In This Thread