I feel it there beyond those trees.
[html]

>WC: 260. Oh my god I'm so sorry how late this is. I forgot you replied ages ago ;_;

A broad smile lit up the girl's face at the other's introduction, finding no reason to be afraid of the creature on all fours. It was just like talking to any other animal, in her eyes. Eyes sparkled with curiosity when Slade announced that he was from another pack, and attempted to pronounce the strange name herself. "Cercatori.. it sounds magical," she said with sincerity. If the place sounded as exotic as the name did, Giselle was sure of her words.

She and the stoat with the tuxedo coat watched as Slade approached towards the water and began to drink. 'Elle smiled, welcoming the quiet creature. He provided further company for her venture into the dark woods that enclosed around them. Her small hands dipped into the waters again before her, the surface already broken, and closed her eyes as she brought the tiny pool of water to her lips. Her palms damp, she sat back and looked around her once again, and took a deep breath.

"Where is this place? This.. Cercatori d'Arte?" Giselle inquired, looking across the small stretch of water to the other male. Light blue eyes turned their attention, however, as Tux wandered off a few feet and came back with a flower. "Well thank you, my brave knight." She said, speaking in low speech towards the young animal. 'Elle cupped the flower in her hands, which smelled strongly of mint as did the rest of their surroundings, and smiled. "This place is beautiful, isn't it?" She said with an airy, dreamy voice over at Slade.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-river01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be79a5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fffff0; }
.elle-river01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center;}
.elle-river01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-river01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#d8e4e6; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7382 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #967786; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#828a83; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-river01-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-river01-line1 {width:430px; border-top:1px dotted #f8eef5; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread