Snakes In The Jungle
[html]

Even as the stranger turned back to address him, Micah's gaze did not leave the soulless black beads of the accompanying viper; the sight of the snake terrified him, as did much else, but despite his rapidly fidgeting frame the coyote remained there still, intent on fulfilling the duties he was given as a member of the pack.

Even despite the warning, Micah watched with increasing trepidation as the serpent was released to the ground and slithered about freely. Still stammering, he moved to respond to Galileo once more, chocolate eyes flicking viciously between coydog and fanged pet.

"W-We're a pack of a-artists and st-stuff," the boy stammered, nervous. He hadn't known Cercatori to be that when he'd joined himself, really, but breathed great relief upon discovery. "W-We kinda keep to ourselves a-and d-don't want any tr-trouble... I'll, u-um... I'll call Sk-Skye..." Skye, one of few faces in the pack he could look upon with comfort. He released a shaking, weak howl into the sky, forced to clear his throat before attempting another with more volume. After all, he didn't want to babysit a stranger with a snake longer because he'd gone unheard.

In the meantime, regardless, he had to keep Galileo busy somehow. "Wh-where are you fr-from?" He spoke to the coydog, of course, but his eyes remained ever-peeled on the slimy reptile at his feet.

<style type="text/css">
.another-micah-sunrise-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.another-micah-sunrise-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KSt02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#664300; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread