Snakes In The Jungle
[html]

Galileo could see that this guy was clearly agitated about something, probably Apep. Quite a few people were. Pulling a pillowcase from his satchel, he picked up his pet and placed it within the white cloth, placing that in turn into his satchel. 'There, any better? Quite a few people don't like 'Pep, I personally don't understand why, but ya'know'. He shrugged and smiled. 'Personal mindset I guess, though I don't understand people most of the time. That's my sis's job, she knows bloody everything'. It was partly true, at least she thought she knew everything.

'Art? Like painting an' drawing an' writing? Or does it cover singing and playing instruments as well? 'Cause there the performing arts'. Galileo was partly confused by the term 'arts' but his confusion could be ended simply by questions. 'Good, I need a pack to keep me outta trouble' he flashed a sharp grin, 'Is Skye your primeminister, or alpha, or boss, or whatever you title is for the round here?'

Galileo frowned softly, 'Originally Poland, Warsaw to be exact. My sister lives in one of the packs around here, Inferni or something like that. But I came here from Seville in Spain, and Germany, Berlin before that. But those are just the places I stayed for a note able amount of time. I've been everywhere in Europe, nearly'.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread