If you want to be happy
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled as she watched the other come closer. her son bolting off towards her and then back and forth. He was hyper having a good time seeing someone else coming to see them. he had met many of the pack members.

"no I am amaranth Catori, you've most likely met my mother or father. The king and his mate." She stated. "I live in a cave with my son and mate Niro." She was happy to meet the woman. She looked at her boy as she looked back at the woman.

She couldn't believe that Jiva was so hyper. "Hi" He pipped as she ran to the water and splashed around in the soft sand. She was happy to see him enjoying life. "what brings you to the beach today/" She asked out of curosity.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread