slezy ne padayut
[html]

OOC: we should close this like really soon so we can have another in DDM. <3 +3

Mars could see the subtle changes in the man's posture, his fur started to stand on end as Mars continued to speak of the unjust and why they were leaving the pack of the arts. Mars loved the concept of the pack, this was obvious because he would have never left CDM if he was uncomfortable about what the pack was about, and that had been the sole fact that he had gone on(besides Orin bringing him there) and if he would have known in the beginning that the leaders would do nothing specifically to get rid of a persistent problem that even attacked their own child then he more than likely would have never left his home in CDM. This was a given fact. Mars had more faith in Vigilante now than Shawchert, but Mars did not see himself going back to the pirate pack, if only because when he was there he did not fit in, nor was he able to rise in rank there. Hopefully the choice that they made to go to the pack to the east of CDA was not a bad one. When the man asked, Mars shook his head to answer. The answer was a no to the brute's death. Shawchert did not take the life of the male. Mars was disappointed because even though he was small, if he had a chance, he would have beaten the other male's skull in with the nail studded baseball bat that was in his room.

The other male had a few other words that Mars would agree with, his arms crossing over his chest and his head nodding up and down as the other spoke. When the male accepted the invite to come with, Mars let a small smile prop itself on his handsome maw and he nodded his head one more time. We are leaving within the next two weeks. I'll come to you the night before we are leaving, and we'll have a feast. the man spoke, figuring they could have their own little celebration to leaving the pack that they all had been in for some time now. Also, you should work with Iliya's English. It's horrible. Also, if you don't mind....uhm I kinda want to learn Russian....I am not Russian born, and I only met Iliya's and my father only once..but I would love to learn the language. the man spoke to the other, hoping that he would agree to teaching him some Russian sometime..

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread