Of magical wishing apples
[html]

Adorable raccoon table? YOU CANNOT RESIST. Forward-dated to the 19th? Bonus if you can guess the disney song from which I altered lyrics <3. I WAS JUST MAKING SURE YOU WERE PAYIN' ATTENTION.

There was something simply magical about the Dream lands that the young girl couldn't put a cream-dipped finger on. Or perhaps it was being able to see the world for herself that thrilled her. Giselle was eager to explore the lands she could now call home, venturing into the world wearing her simple, yet elegant blue garment. In contrast, there were small white lily flowers in her fiery colored hair, and an ivory ribbon held it all together; looking as if she took her love for the pack's colors a little too intimately. There was no rhyme or reason to the pale girl's style of wear, but 'Elle's passion for dresses went beyond the fact that it was all that princesses wore in her fairy tales.

Leaving the safe walls of the majestic manor, the white and cream colored girl set off for the day, her step light as if she were walking on clouds. Her silky-furred companion ran alongside her, and though Tux was happy to find their new home, he still looked out for his dreamy-eyed caretaker. She watched as he ran ahead, graceful body moving like gentle waves of water. The young girl bit her lip in thought, but after a few moments the girl decided to trot after her friend. Music poured from her heart and into the warm afternoon air.

"Feet don't fail me now, heart don't dare desert me, o/`

Can't turn back now that we're hereee.. o/`"

With each line she sung, Giselle picked up her speed - where she was going mattered not, for it was somewhere new and exciting.

"Somewhere down this road, I know there's something waiting o/`

For me, these fairytale dreams just can't be wrongg~ o/`

Here I'm safe and wanted, I'm finally home where I belong! o/`"

Singing a sweet tune into the open air, Giselle and her companion stopped as they found themselves along the borderline of a lush valley, wildflowers kissing the ground everyplace they looked. Powder blue eyes grew wide as the young girl took in the scene, surveying the sparse trees that were budding with fruitful life. Giselle casually ambled into the floral field, occasionally twirling herself about as she walked to the nearest tree.

"One step at a time, one hope after another, o/`

Who knows where this road may gooo.. o/`

Finding better dreams; things my heart yearns to know~ o/`"

Pausing in her song once again, Giselle stopped at the base of a tree, its leaves large and vibrant. A gasp escaped her lips as she spotted wild apples growing among the thin branches, and suddenly her attention was no longer on song, but on the sweet treat. "Oh, would you look at that~! Apples!" Giselle looked down at her stoat companion, who smiled back. "You remember the magical properties apples have, don't you?" The question was rhetorical, as Giselle had recounted to the stoat many times of how biting into an apple will make all ones dreams become real.

Giselle hiked up the hem of her dress and climbed onto the nearest branch, having more difficulty than Tux, the natural tree climber, did. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted him climb up ahead of her and onto the nearest branch, pointing at the apple in question. Though Giselle struggled slightly in her one-piece outfit, she was able to manage as she finally sat upon the branch. As the female scooted along the wooden limb, it appeared to her as if the bright red fruit wasn't as close as it seemed. The tree shook as she moved along it, but she was disappointed when the fruit wasn't close enough to reach comfortably. Her cream-gloved hand reached up to grab the next branch, using it to pull herself up into a standing position. Keeping one hand on the higher branch for support, the young girl in the blue dress attempted to reach out to grab the object which she believed with all her heart would make her wishes come true.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-coon01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be79a5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fffff0; }
.elle-coon01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: book antiqua, serif; font-size:16px; text-align:center;}
.elle-coon01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-coon01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eedbe2; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8959/gisellecoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #967786; padding: 165px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55627e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-coon01-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-coon01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f8eef5; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread