Of magical wishing apples
[html]

+5. Nyanyanyan

She felt her body tumbling from the sky, and it felt as it her screams were dulled with the wind rushing past the sides of her face. Now, Giselle's only wish was to survive the fall. When she felt something come into contact with her, it was warm, and not at all hard and flat like the ground was. The pale girl could not tell what or who it was, as she squeezed her eyes shut to suspend reality, but she draped her arms around whatever saved her and found herself burying her face into fur.

It was then that her eyes popped open, realizing that hands were at her shoulders and legs. Her body was turned away from the tree, now behind her, and towards the male that saved her. When her eyes opened, her head moved away from contact of silver, mottled fur, and looked up into emerald. It was a hue unlike any she had seen, and for that moment it made the colors of the forest duller by comparison.

He saved her, and Giselle simply stared back for a moment without a word. It was until he spoke, inquiring about the young girl's wish that she had hoped to reach, that she found her voice again. "You.. saved me, thank you~" Giselle's words were whispered, and as genuine as the smile that suddenly lit up her face, staring at the boy. It mattered not how he acted, or who he was - to Giselle, he was her savior.

She remained there against the male for another moment, soft eyes widening when she realized how long she sat there with her arms around him. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Scrambling, the girl in the blue dress detached herself and got to her feet, and turned to see the boy on his knees. He couldn't have been much older than her, if at all. She glanced to Tux, who remained at the base of the tree and huffing - the girl knew he wanted to be her savior again, despite the difference in size. Giselle smiled at the stoat, who was not yet sure if he could come near, and looked back at the boy.

"I was trying to get an apple," the young girl began, motioning with her cream-laced hands at the tree. "I know how enchanting they are, they make all of your dreams come true~!" As she said this, she twirled in place, clasping her hands together to bring them up under her chin. Then, as she separated them, she looked up a bit sadly into the tree. "Oh, but I never did get my wish.." Giselle murmured, thinking aloud as she looked back down at the young male.

It was then, that she noticed his bandaged wrist, and the pale princess gasped. "Oh no, you're hurt!" She stepped up towards him, and was suddenly on her knees as well, back at his level, dress splayed around her like a blue flower. "I did this, oh I'm so sorry.." Her words were self-convincing, feeling the tingle of tears at the edge of her eyes as she lightly went to touch his damaged wrist for a moment. "M-maybe there's something around here that can help?" Eyes fluttered over to his face questioningly. Giselle could do several things (albeit clumsy), but medicine was not one of them.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-coon01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be79a5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fffff0; }
.elle-coon01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: book antiqua, serif; font-size:16px; text-align:center;}
.elle-coon01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-coon01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eedbe2; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8959/gisellecoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #967786; padding: 165px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55627e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-coon01-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-coon01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f8eef5; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread