Of magical wishing apples
[html]
300+
it's true. it's precious as hell.

She approached him, almost in a daze as she held onto that weasel thing. It seemed to watch him with a critical eye, as though this meeting was important in its little mind. Silvano briefly furrowed his brows it, but then chose to refocus his green eyes on the young woman before him, who looked so astonished. Was it out of the ordinary that he had climbed the tree and plucked the fruit from its boughs? He looked up at the branches, hoping to see something there, like sparkles or beams of light unexplained by science or reason. But he saw nothing, so the Sadira youth looked back at the girl and gave a concerned look. In his hand was the apple still. He jerked his hand a little in her direction, edging her on to take it from him.

"Silvano Sadira. My mother is Savina Marino." It was likely she had accepted the girl. Or perhaps Anu had. But that did not matter; few would not know Savina once they stayed with the Dreamers. He wanted to come back down to earth, eager to be out of the tree; he had injured his hand that way in the beginning. "Please, won't you take this apple? I mean, I did get up here to get it just for you?" asked the brunette, cocking his head and giving a mildly pleading look. He did not want to attempt to climb down the tree with an apple in one hand. He as not sure how well his legs would handle a drop from this height, especially if he was cradling the fruit. He had not yet learned the tuck and roll; he still had to find a knight to teach him.

"It's a pretty fruit for a pretty lady..," he tempted, waving it a little bit. "But what is your name? I probably should have asked you first, since you're the lady and I'm.. well I'm not a lady."

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread