M - That which is mine
300+[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Not sure the M rating is necessary, but better safe than sorry.

The stench of horses was heavy in the air as he neared the stables. Curling his nose, the silvered male did little to hide his distaste of the creatures. Beasts of burden indeed. Though they held equal distaste for the silvered lupin. As he entered the stables a mummer of unrest rippled throughout the stables in his wake. Most notably the squeal of the friesian stallion as the silver male quickly threw the bolt, locking his stall door and expertly dodging a malicious bite. His triumph over the stallion brought forth a cocky smirk and a dark chuckle. A side from his brief pause at the stall of the war horse Keese hastily made his way down the stall aisle. Methodically continuing his hunt for the golden woman. Her scent was a strong, carrying a musk that stirred his primal desires. He followed the scent blindly, ignoring all else.

It lead him to a back room where he found her digging through an assortment of halters and what not. By the time she noticed him, he already blocked the doorway, leaning against it’s frame as he watched her. Surprise crossed over her features, quickly morphing to annoyance. ”Go away, Keese,” she said without even giving him a second look and returning to sorting through the items. He had grown impatient, tired of playing games, of trying to woo her and win her favor. It would have been easier, had it worked, but as he saw it she had no choice. This woman was his, she was his birth right. Whatever it took, no matter the cost, he would have her. ”I’m not going anywhere. I would have thought you’d have figured that out by now, my dear.” There was a dangerous tone to his voice, that caused an amber ear to twitch back.

He rushed forward, grabbing her as turned to face him again and shoved her hard against the wall. Holding her wrists high so as to keep them far from that nasty little dagger of hers. Their bodies tightly pressed together, he buried his nose in the soft fur of her neck. He deeply inhaled her scent, ignoring her growls of protest. A quick blur and the sharp sound of snapping jaws caused the silver man to jerk back long before he felt the sting of where fangs grazed cheek. "Get the fuck off me!", she spat as an alabaster hand pulled away from his face with fingers tipped in a line of red. "Bitch!" Snarling, he raised his arm, backhanding her.

<style type="text/css">
.keese01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e1e1a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.keese01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; text-align:center;}
.keese01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keese01a {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eese01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4afad; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keese01a-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keese01a-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px solid #2f2c2c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread