M - That which is mine
[html]

300+

The Seneschal paid no mind when Anann left the room and headed down the main throughway of the stables. He didn't need to hear both sides of the story, his eyes had told him quite enough. He was not blind, nor stupid, it was obvious what this bastard had intended to do to her. Honestly the man was lucky Haven had found them before he had attained his goal. If it had been otherwise, this sorry pile of shit would already have had his lifeblood spilled across the stable floor. The yellow eyed prick was dazed for some moments and the Knight waited patiently for him to regain what little sense he had. When his foul tongue spoke though, it seemed he had no sense at all. Haven's hand disregarded the sword and instead curled into a fist. "Wrong answer." Powerful arm swung and he felt his knuckles connect with the side of the other man's face.

Haven waited a moment for the cretin's hearing to return to him. "Clearly she bit you after you had her pinned against the wall, and clearly your intentions were far from pure." The ochre Knight increased the pressure that his leg was putting on the grey wolf's chest, his claws digging into the thin flesh now. "What goes on in this Kingdom is my business. I'm the Seneschal and a sworn Knight. I make sure that justice is served and the peace is kept. You have violated that peace." In these close quarters his sword would be of little use, so instead he reached into his pocket and pulled his carving knife out, flashing the blade before the other's eyes. "So who the hell are you and what did you think you were doing with Anann." Haven wanted nothing more than to take his sorry carcass outside and relieve him of his head, but he supposed it was a little too soon for that.

<style type="text/css">
.havenfire b {font-weight:bold; color:#E69201; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havenfire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FF4B01; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havenfire p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenfire {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... enfire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FF4B01; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF6006; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.havenfire-line1 {width:325px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FF3209; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread