M - That which is mine
[html]

300+

The Aatte had thought that perhaps the brutal punch would have put some humility into the man, or at least a concern for his own sorry hide not to be abused any further. He had finally ceased to struggle against the pressure of Haven's leg that kept him securely pinned to the floor. Unfortunately, that wheezing laugh proved that pain had taught this man nothing as of yet. Haven's lips curled up over his ivory fangs again, a silent warning. "She hardly stayed to correct my assumption, did she?" If what had been happening was truly consensual, Anann would have likely bodily stopped Haven from attacking the man just as he had stopped this slime from accosting her. It was true, he could not say how he could have gotten Anann pinned up against the wall aside from surprise and it was likely she would have been able to stop him before he got too far towards what he desired. Trying though, that was nearly as bad as doing in the Knight's eyes. "You're a liar, and a bad one at that. Don't think you can pull the wool over my eyes, cretin. The more lies, the worse this is going to go for you." Haven could be merciful, but only towards those who deserved it. This one clearly did not.

It was surprising to hear that this Keese was here on Anann's behest, but that surprise was quickly drowned out by the fresh surge of anger at the way the bastard spoke of Vigilante. Haven shoved the knife up under Keese's chin, the point of the blade pricked the delicate skin and soon blood trickled down the man's throat. "Careful of the tone you speak of his Grace in, else I'll cut your damnable tongue out myself." It was clear this was no idle threat. "You may be one of our ranks, but don't you think for a second that gives you any protection. It's saving your sorry hide this time, but the next time I catch a whiff of you stepping out of line this blade on my back will be coming straight for your head." The Knight stood up and gave the creep one last meaningful look before removing his foot from Keese's chest. Before the greyscale man had a chance to rise though, he aimed a hard kick right in the bastard's stomach before he turned is back and strode away.

<style type="text/css">
.havenfire b {font-weight:bold; color:#E69201; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havenfire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FF4B01; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havenfire p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenfire {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... enfire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FF4B01; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF6006; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.havenfire-line1 {width:325px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FF3209; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread