A New Horizon
[html]
ooc| Ah. Derp. xD Mm, let's say beginner livestock raiser? Seems to fit the whole bear dog bit. Can't get much better than that for protection. It would be my preferred, but he would be good for either that or merchant. Also, don't feel bad. This post is derp too because I got about two hours of sleep last night. D< But yes. *cough*

A rustling in the foliage ahead of him tore Soribus' attention away from the tree and brought him to his feet, dipping his head and diverting his eyes. Tucking his tail was rather moot, as it was in that damnable curl that rested just so against his back. He kept his gaze just beside the leader, but his eyes were bright and his brows perked up in interest. He listened intently to her words, a small smile curling at black lips. "Yes," he said after just a moment to gather his thoughts. "I was hoping to join your ranks. The scent on your border is inviting, and holds much more... tranquility than some of the others. If you don't mind me saying, I have had a torrid life and would enjoy a chance at tranquility." Even as he spoke, his voice was hushed and hesitant, minding each word. His eyes, very briefly, went to hers before flicking away and down perhaps a bit further than before. "So I would be thankful for your hospitality and would be glad to assist the pack however I can." He smiled a bit more at that and his tail gave a small wag, stilling itself quickly and lifting his head just a bit, taking a deep breath and letting his posture relax slightly, almost questioningly. He was fairly sure he wouldn't need to worry about anything happening, but it was so deeply instilled in his spine that he couldn't relax completely even in his sleep, most likely.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread