What happens then
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: Lol Amata thinks she's crazy now :3

Amata wasn’t one of the few wolves who used hand shakes as meeting someone or greeting them, she knew what they were, but this wolf before her was strange, and her voice, it seemed it surely belonged to a pup!! She wouldn’t judge thought it seemed she was so nice, and just very naive. Amata knew she would learn eventually. Her childhood thoughts would grow tainted and die as she saw the lands more and more, not that Crimson Dreams was corrupt, but one grew up quick around here.

“It is nice to meet you … Giselle”

She said moving from the other woman’s touch, did she not know about personal boundries? Amata didn’t let anyone but her true family to get that close, and she was just a new wolf in her pack! Thankfully something seemed to distract her, and she could see that it was yet another curiousity. It was a small weasel like animal, but not something she had ever seen she was about to speak to him, even if she couldn’t understand, when Giselle spoke again, of Amata’s eyes. Amata couldn’t keep in the laughter, and she let it out, it was a sweet sound ,but sudden and unpredictable.

“My eyes were this color since they were born, It shows that i am both my mother and my father.”

She giggled thinking of her own reflection and remembering as a pup she wondered the same question, except she didn’t ask herself if she was something magical. Her curiousity in the woman grew more.

“Where do you come from?”

She asked, surely the place the woman came from must have magic apparently for she seemed to accutely believe in it if she thought Amata’s eye’s were magical. SHe wondered what else the strange woman believed.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread