What happens then
[html]

Hahah, she is easily fascinated. xD WC: 329

The pale girl with the auburn hair had never known personal boundaries well, but she knew of respect. However, the enchanted woman before her - from the bi-colored eyes to the luscious waves of hair - seemed too good to be real. 'Elle couldn't explain it, nor could she help herself when her hand did reach for a lock of the other woman's hair. But there was not much of a consequence for her actions, a smile lighting up her face all the while.

But the curiosity of the magical woman's eyes remained, as both Giselle and her companion blinked at the sound of Amata's laughter. Giselle remained smiling, although silently inquiring with powder blue eyes at the woman. When the pair received an explanation, 'Elle's lips formed a small, round 'o', fingertips curled as she clasped them against her own chest. "Oh, they're very lovely." The compliment was delivered lightly, and genuinely. However, in the young girl's mind she still believed there was something enchanting about the white woman before her.

Eyes glazed over in a daydream, it took the stoat's single squeak into her ear to snap her out of it. She nearly stepped back, having been engrossed in her thoughts, that it took the young girl a moment to register the woman's question. "I'm from a land far away~" She began, now turning to face the large, sparkling lake. "Just papa and I in our little cottage in the forest, but he tells me we were banished from our kingdom, from the wicked queen.." Giselle's airy voice seemed to grow a bit darker as her voice trailed off, filled with a certain emotion she was very unfamiliar with. It wasn't happy, and deep down it scared the young woman. A moment passed before she turned to the woman again, ringlets of hair bouncing in the motion. "Are you a Dreamer?" The inquiry held a double meaning, as the young girl's eyes looked hopefully at the other.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread