What happens then
[html]

WC:321 OOC: Big Grin

Amata had to admit she was slightly put off by the woman, and yet so drawn to her innocence. She seemed to take Amata’s explanation, though Amata didn’t know exactly how her eyes turned the colors they were in the first place, the woman would soon find out it was not as uncommon as one would think. She smiled at the woman’s acknowledgement, though she had a feeling Giselle didn’t quite believe her. She listened to the short tale the woman had and frowned. She’d lived alone with her father? She wondered if he put fairy tales in the girls head. Amata was not a stranger to them, and for some odd reason this woman seemed to be a depiction right from the middle of one, but she wouldn’t insult Giselle by saying so or contradicting her. Amata was sure that the woman would find out soon enough.

“I’m sorry you were taken from your home, at least you have a home here now, and a safe one to boot”

Amata said, yes there had been trouble recently but that trouble didn’t linger, unlike in the other packs her mother had relieved the pack of what troubles there were. If it wasn’t for her, she was sure the pack would be in a lot worse state right now. She repeated Giselles’s last words under her breath, wondering what she meant really by it.

“I was born here, in Crimson Dreams if that’s what you mean, if by anything else, I’m afraid I am not a dreamer, I’m a healer, I like to see the practical things in life.”

She explained. She had see what other wolves could do to each other, what horrors could be seen around, though she was content with it. She knew bad things happened, but as long as they were dealt with it would never get any worse.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread