What happens then
[html]

Sorry I made you wait so long.. but my word count became the same as your previous post XDD. WC: 321

Although Giselle's tale was a sad one, it had a happy ending to it. Even then, she found new dreams and aspirations with each passing day since she had become one of the Dreamers. A smile crept up on her face and spread wide, happy for the other female's reassurance of her choice in pack. Truthfully, it was the first she came across, but when Savina's kind words reminded 'Elle of a mother she never had, it seemed the choice was made for her.

Tucking strands of hair away from her face, she began to fiddle with her own hands and look out onto the water. She listened as the other white female explained what she did, among other things, though Giselle had disregarded the part about practicality. In her mind, everyone had a dream, the Dreamers especially. Light blue eyes lit up as Amata called herself a healer, and the female looked back at her with keen interest. "That's very lovely. Papa gave me a book about the magical properties of plants, and how they can heal, but there's too many of them. Oh, but it does sound fascinating," She explained, not wanting to sound rude by her lack of knowledge with healing.

"I used to know what plants were good to cook with, but these lands are so big.. there's too many different colors and shapes. It'd be lovely if you could teach me what many of them are, sometime," She smiled, her words a gentle invitation to learn from the older female. Giselle was sure Amata knew of the local plants that grew around the pack, and Giselle was open to learning new things. The act would not go without the other learning something as well, if it was within the young girl's abilities. Presently, blue eyes scanned the floor around them, as if attempting to identify anything around them by the water. "Have you healed many wolves?"

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread