Dog and dog
[html]

Sorry this is most definitely not the average length of my posts, most of my posts are a hell of a lot longer, trust me Smile

Mysterious reclined on the front steps of his small little home that was in the outskirts of the packs' territory. He had been waiting all say just for something to happen. At this point, just one little thing would make his day. The horizon was very foggy and it was most likely in a range between 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit, which was far too cold for his liking. The sun was rising so slowly for him, time going by as fast as a slug easing through the grass, finishing only on it's own time.

A squeaky yawn rolled the tip of his tongue as he spotted a silhouette of a long, wiry limbed ceature walking across the horizon. He called out to whatever it was with his ears pricked up into an alert expression, and hollared, "Hey! Who goes there?" In a shrill, but booming voice. He got up from his comfortable position and squinted through the fog, trying to make out the mysterious figure.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread