Dog and dog
[html]

As he sat on the books, his back pain came to him again and he rubbed his short spine, hoping to get relief but let out a groan when it only got worse. He thought about her question. Did he? Come to think of it, she's actually the first since he moved into the territory not too long ago.

"No, not really, I just joined Miricales not too long ago" the male mumbled before he lifted the goblet to his dry lips and took a sip. He smiled wryly to what she had added on and spoke once again, "Okay, well, whatever floats your boat I guess" he took a few more sips and thought for a while.

After a few minutes of silence, he started up a new conversation by jitterishly proclaiming, "Almost forgot, my name's Mysterious... Uh, Mysterious Brute. Yup, that's it" His eyes shifted over to meet her's and he thought that there was something about her that he admired, what was it? It just made herself so... So what? He wasn't sure but it appealed to him in some way.

Right now, he was receiving the vibe from this girl, this "Caspa", that she was pretty bored right now so he decided to give it a shot and get her talking a little more.

"So, how long have you been living in this cold-ass place? My God, I can barely stand this shitty weather..." he said, his words turning rather hissy once he added on the last part. It was true though, he really was hating this weather, and he wondered if she felt the same.

Mysterious does. "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mysterious-alone b {font-weight:bold; color:#fada8e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysterious-alone .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#401618;}
.mysterious-alone p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysterious-alone {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6494f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GiMip.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #401618; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#803337; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread