Dog and dog
[html]

Rape. That was exactly what he wanted to do to this girl he wanted to find. Curse her with his funky sperm and torture her. He would love to see her burn. He wanted to watch her suffer so badly for what she had done to him. That was what was going on inside his messed up terrier mind. He didn't want Caspa to get too suspicious so he lied right through his sharp, wine-stained teeth.

He shook his head violently and let out a fake, high-pitched, giddy laugh that sounded only a smidge bit suspicious and strange. He forced his lips into a friendly smile and he said, "I was just kiddin' I did want to talk to her though to see why she left me..." his voice trailed off into a downcast tone as his eyes slowly shut for a moment.

He let released a melancholy sigh and looked away from the youthful girl, hoping she wouldn't suspect a thing. He felt regret for mentioning he wanted revenge, feeling dumb and outsmarted.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread