Young meets Younger
[html]

Sorry this post is so short, I just don't have too many ideas and adjectives floating around my head today

Mysterious was riding on his donkey, Brutus, through the almost-empty village at around midnight. The only sound that could be heard was the calm steps that Brutus took while trotting through it. With eager eyes, the terrier observed his surroundings, not smelling or seeing anything until a peculiar scent of a young, male creature tickled his nose lightly.

Mysterious grunted and kept moving on, if the unknown animal wouldn't show himself, he wouldn't take any interest in him because he knew if he did, he was going to get himself into another one of those awkward or time-wasting situations. His eyes averted back towards a small dirt path that led towards a remote area where his home resided. There was something inside him wanting terribly to track down the masculine scent and so he did, sliding down the steed's side to meet whoever it was.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread