Cool Serenity
[html]

Tis okay Smile Why isn’t she able to shift into Secui?

The female welcomed her, which made Axelle relax more. She needed herself to see that not all her bad and harmful, and most of which that were to her are either gone or dead. Axelle approached the campfire and sat down. She wasn’t cold, or else she would’ve sat closer to the fire. She sat just close enough to feel it’s warmth, while still being able to feel the breeze too. She was also in talking distance with her new friend, now she knew as Cassie.

I’m Axelle. Nice to meet you!

Uh, oh. Cassie had noticed her nervous demeanor. She didn’t exactly like to talk about it often, but the answer was always a simple one anyway: She didn’t trust males. Axelle looked uneasy with answering the question, but she tried anyway and succeeded without too much awkwardness.

I don’t trust lone male wolves…. Some… things have happened to me in the past.

The Kemo pregnancy flashed into her mind. It was something she hadn’t thought about in a while and her gruesome act of burning the pups. She didn’t want them, and she doubted he would either, at least with her as their mother. Mother. Then Harlowe’s ugly face flashed before her eyes. He beat her, even when she was high and not able to defend for herself. He still beat her, and attempted to rape her. Thank the Goddess he didn’t. She was lost in thought for a moment, but shook the thoughts away and looked back at Cassie.

Lots of things.

Too much to handle. Axelle eyed the knife the female dropped into the sand, and winced as she waved her arms in the air. She was still skittish, she couldn’t help it. She quietly watched her as she shifted into wolf, totally skipping her Secui form. Axelle wondered about that, but said nothing. Maybe there were deep, dark secrets behind that as well. She felt more comfortable as she heard Cassie’s next words. She could relate.

Well, I’m happy, too, then since I don’t have many either.

She smiled at her, and then turned her gaze toward the burning sticks in the fire. Oh, how their crackle and smell reminded her of something so dreadful. She didn’t want to think about it, but it haunted her. Their yelps. She didn’t think it would still bother her to this day, even if she hated them and their father. She wished she could’ve burned Kemo alive instead.

Word Count → 410

Points → 3

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread