Black dead roses [J]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:20px;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzSl.jpg);">

Leadership didn't arrive first. Medical staff did.

True to her words, Sky had decided to stay in her pack, to help it rebuild despite her beloved's abandonment. She'd returned home, found a letter from him and proceeded to become far too afraid and anxious to read it just yet. Instead, without glancing at the words written on it, she stashed the thing in her bag and left it there for a later date. She had more important matters to attend to... like helping Skye with the pack the new heirs. Between herself and Bangle, the new leader was bound to find it an easier task raising those kids than she would've without the help.

Knowing Skye to be stubborn, though, the wolfdog had taken it upon herself to get up extra early in the morning to scout the borders and bring back a fresh rabbit for the leader and her family, often reporting no signs of suspicious activities and the like. The week since she'd returned had been rather uneventful, despite the drama on the first night.

Today had started off the same way. She left home, leaving Casper to himself in the backyard (now fully fenced in), heading for the borders in her optime form. It came to be that today would not be as uneventful as the other days, however. A howl at the border. Sky turned and headed there to investigate, senses on high alert.

Upon reaching the border, she found a rather interesting pair of luperci there. One male, pure white in color, and a pretty little female of gray and black. The wolfdog medic lifted herself into a dominant stance and approached. I heard your howl. The name's Sky. She paused a moment, then smirked. Sky Katruk, that is. Gauritore and Esecutore of Cercatori D'Arte, the pack in which these borders belong to, as I'm sure you know. Girl sounded fair enough in her tone, keeping it casual and professional. What brings you strangers by our borders?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread