Black dead roses [J]
ooc; 3+

Howl faded away into the distance and Shurui moved to lean against a nearby tree yawning with boredom, still semi ignoring Malignant which made the female's ears lower as she sat down upon the floor and pulled out the twists of strings and beads that she made into bracelets. He rolled his eyes, he wasn't overly fond of her past time but he allowed it mainly because it kept her quiet; whining was one thing he couldn't stand from anyone. Time passed with both slowness and speed, the man abandoned the tree after a while and took up pacing back and forth behind the seated woman, around her neck the silver collar was tired with Shurui's name etched into the leather in Japanese kanji, just to remind her of who she belonged to.

Patience was not he practiced with any regularity so as the minutes ticked by his pacing got more and more agitated until Mal stood up and spoke,

"Shurui, look" He turned to see a female approaching them from within the pack depths. She was tiny, his head stood above hers by a good three foot he measured in his head.

"Yes I see." As the pack woman came closer to them, He tilted his head downwards so she could see his face, see? he could be a nice guy when he wanted. Mal was happy meeting another woman, her grey tail wagging slightly behind her. Half and pierced ears swung to focus on her.

"Hi, I'm Malignant." Then realizing she had spoken without his approval to someone shut her mouth and looked at him anxiously. He ignored her look and followed after her introduction.

"I am Shurui, we have come to join if we are allowed." It would not bother him enormously if they were rejected and turned away, there were several packs in this area, this one had been the closest to them.

Messages In This Thread