Black dead roses [J]
500+

She echoed his answer and he had to restrain himself from sneering at her, she was a hopefully future pack mate which meant he had to be relatively nice to her, ugh. Malignant meanwhile was smiling almost happily at the female who named herself as Sky. Instead Shurui plastered a half interested look on his face, really he supposed he was doing this for Malignant, he wasn't really that bothered for living in packs and having to bend to someone Else's will but the girl had never known anything other than love for the pack and the being togetherness. Granted he had only killed his old Alpha and Alphess because they had been bastards to Shurui all his life, even as he made it into the Beta position they had never let Shurui forget the crimes of his youth, though they and the rest of the pack had all believed him reformed by then, he was a very good actor of course.

He was genuinely interested in her warning of drama that had happened recently, if that was the case then maybe they were looking for scary seeming guys to scare away any more drama, he smirked in such a way it looked like a smile, he was pretty damn scary looking, and he shook his head slowly,

"no drama from us Miss, we're a peaceful folk only seeking shelter." Well it was partly true and also because he thought Malignant might be with pup as well, female's needed a pack with stuff like that and he didn't know the first thing about pregnancy and labor and shit, as much as he was a jerk he wasn't completely cold, of course he wanted his pups to have the best start in life. He allowed his face to fall into a considering look before turning to peer at Malignant questioningly as though he was suffering a lapse in memory and the female spoke for him,

"A long place from here, it's taken a while to get to this point. We have never needed names to describe where we have been so we didn't bother learning it." Her words were honest and genuine sounding because that was what he had told her and was what she believed. No one but himself and maybe a few survivors knew of the complete destruction he had wreaked on his old pack. Himself however was nodding as though her answer had recalled his memory and he added on,

"Although I do think it was a long way to the west, I remember an ocean but I was a lot younger than I am now when I left." Here he looked sad, "My mother died when I was young so I never really felt much attachment to the place of my birth." Well it was mostly true, although his mother hadn't died in a literal sense, but in a sense of inside his mind she had stopped being his mother and instead turned into a female he had to listen to or get spanked and of course he felt no attachment to his place of birth and couldn't remember the way back so it was all true, in a sense.

Messages In This Thread