Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]

OOC/WC

J'adore smiled and nodded, 'Good do far. Myself and Aur patrolled the borders for a while, ate, talked and returned. Nothing much'. Though their walk had been fairly uneventful, it had been pleasent none the less. Aur had began to open up a lot more to J'adore, though nothing too in depth. She clearly showed signs of caring towards the male and his mate, it was comforting. Though one thing troubled J'adore. Aur was always cleaning, cooking or doing some other slave work, J'adore supposed it was just Aur doing what she knew how to.

Embracing her more and placing his head on top of her own and smiled, 'Are you sure you've been okay? No feeling ill or tired?' They had been trying for pups for a few days now, and though it was probably too early to know, he hoped that he had offspring on the way. 'C'mon lets go inside'. Moving towards the door of his hut, J'adore nudged it open with his shouler while he gazed back at Mizu. Falling heavily on the battered human sofa he had salvaged, part by part, from Halifax, J'adore let out an equally heavy sigh.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorelove2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8162b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorelove2 i {font-style:italic; color:#4c5708; }
.jadorelove2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#4c5708}
.jadorelove2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadorelove2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/346wdw9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fba500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread