Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore's smile faultered slightly, but was regained soon after, 'Plently of time for that'. Putting his feet up on the table with a heavy sigh, J'adore let himself relax. 'I suppose it's too early to tell, huh? Anyhow, if it's meant to be we'll be able to tell soon enough'. All they had to do was wait, and to be honest, patience wasn't J'adore best suite. But it woud be worth it he supposed, to have a living desendant to care for and teach. It would be hard work, but rewarding in the long term.

'Did you do anything interesting today?' The Spaniard asked, opening his eyes to look his mate in the face, giving her a gentle smile. Moving on J'adore spoke again, 'The borders have be quite calm lately, kinda makes me redundant. But I'm gonna go find someone to train me some more'. He needed more skills, the ones he had that were dedicated to his rank needed dusting off. His weapon work needed improving and he would have liked to refine his hand to hand combat a little more. If he wanted a safe tribe, he needed to be sure. Last time he had not been able to save his ex-mate's pack from near collapse, and if he did, he wouldn't have lost her.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread