Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc;

pinkey promise

Mizu nodded slightly. She wished that she could tell sooner. She wanted pups so badly. Ever since she was little she had always asked to pupsitt. She just loved babies. Her mind drifted off as she thought about their children. She wanted two, maybe three. She smiled, lost in her thought.

J'adore's voice pulled her out of her fantasy. She shook her head, "Not really." As he moved onto another subject her thoughts quieted. She smiled, "I'll help train you. I am pretty good at everything." She giggled. J'adore was switiching career paths and he wanted more training. So much was happening in her life. Not that it was bad or anything. Change was always welcome to her. As long as it was good change.

"I think I would like some more training too. I feel so... untrained." She laughed slightly at her choice of words. She could have been a little more creative about them but she didn't feel like thinking to hard right now. Maybe it was just her imagination but the more she thought about it the more she felt like she had been tired recently. She pushed away the thought. It was just her imagination.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#EE9A4D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/love1010.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread