Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]

OOC here!

'Face it Mizu' J'adore said with a grin, 'I'd flatten you'. He moved in closer with a smile, placing his hand on Mizu's stomach, 'Just think, you, me and a few pups'. He closed his eyes as he rested his head on top of Mizu's own, 'I'd like a boy, and maybe a girl. One of each at least'. It was a posibilty that under his hand was a litter, snug and warm. Either way they would find out soon enough,

The Spaniard sighed, he was finally at peace. Of course he missed Valinta, but it had been her choice to leave. And besides the only reason he was with Mizu now was because of that. The woman beside him needed help, she needed love and J'adore was there to give it. If Val ever came back, he would be dead. By then he would have children, no way of going back. He giggled mentally, if worse came to worse he could use them as a meat shield. He didn't voice his thoughts, he had no wish to upset Mizu with his reflections.

'At least by time we do have pups I should be well verse in caring for them, eh? What with Ralla's lot'. He smiled, 'After all I am their uncle'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread