Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc; fail post! thought that either this post could end it or your next one? I'm starting a new one for mizu&&j'adore after her meeting with Shurui.

pinkey promise

Mizu giggled, "I dunno! I'm pretty strong." She giggled again. Mizu looked at the hands on her stomach. She smiled, "That sounds nice... For a boy, what about the name Subaru?"

She smiled and giggled, "And that makes me, their aunt." She had never been an aunt before. The title sounded like fun. Mizu thought back on her time with J'adore. It didn't seem like that long. Everything with J'adore seemed to pass quickly and happily. She remembered the first time that she had met him and they taught eachother languages. She smiled, it was a fun time. He had helped her to get through her depression and they had fallen in love while doing so. She couldn't explain the feelings that she had felt when he asked her to be his mate. It was unbelivable and yet believable at the same time.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#EE9A4D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/love1010.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread