A midnight magic pool?
[html]

I'm soooo sorry, I had no idea you replied! x_x WC: 307

The pool was enchanting, a stark contrast to the dark and seemingly foreboding forest. Her eyes reflected the gentle moving water, powder blue eyes alight with hints of yellow and green. But it was the music that led the pale colored girl there, and though she had startled the male there, he did not stop singing. Her own body began to sway with the music, eyes closing, Tux at her feet looking from his caretaker to the stranger nearby.

She almost did not notice when he stopped, and when he spoke his gratitude to the compliment she gave him her eyes re-opened. Giselle met the other man's gaze, temporarily forgetting that she was lost. There were times when it was a miracle she survived on her own when she did, with such a diverse attention span. The young girl smiled, mimicking the expression of the other. "It is~" Her tone was light, sucking in the cold air. "I had no idea such a beautiful place could exist here," She began, with obvious hints to her familiarity of the area.

"How did you find it?" Her form crouched at the edge, looking down upon it as if there were more to it. "It's magical.." Giselle whispered, brushing past loose strands of dark hair that fell to the front of her face. It was as if it took her breath away, a reaction that others would have briefly; but to a girl whose head was filled with dreams, it was like looking into something mystical. The white fur that was left exposed on her form seemed to glow, too, the closer the female drew to the water. A dainty hand reached out and hovered above the surface. 'Elle was almost afraid to touch it, as if it possessed some sort of powers of the forest that were beyond explanation.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread