A midnight magic pool?
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 302

:3

In Character

“Strange isn’t it?” he stated aloud; considering everything else he’d encountered within the lands so far, none had held onto his attention and drawn him in to such a degree as the water had. Maybe if he’d spent more time within these lands, such a scene would not have taken his breath away and yet, judging by the others reaction to it and her choice of words; it appeared that she was rather familiar with the lands but was still taken back, a small part of him wondered if he’d come across a true hidden gem. To answer her question, he rolled his shoulders in a slight shrug; still unsure himself what had compelled him to head in to and stumble across the beautiful scene.

“I suppose I heard water and found myself walking towards it before I knew any better; it does seem to have a rather… ‘magical’ draw to it.” He stared at the water then moved his eyes upon the female’s form, finding it harder and harder to decide which should hold his attention more. Standing still, he watched as the other watched as her pale fur was lit up by the water. A stark contrast to the darker surroundings, it seemed everything around the pool of water was lighter, taking on a pure and peaceful atmosphere. “What brought you all the way out here in the dark?” he asked the other, curious as to why such a seemingly peaceful woman was alone at dark, surely she had some reason or maybe she was a random wander like himself.

“Oh, I’m Alex by the way. Alexander Collins. What’s your name, oh white princess” he flashed her a harmless smile, more of a grin than anything else; his playful teasing nature kicking in now that he’s gotten over the water.

<style>
.ACserene2 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ACserene2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene2-b {width:491px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ACserene2-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene2-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ACserene2 {background-color:#8ab8b5; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:489px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1046/68133173.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread