A midnight magic pool?
[html]

Wheeee. WC: 428
OOC ending: Alex took it upon himself to walk with Giselle home to Crimson Dreams, knowing the general direction. She thanks him sincerely and they part ways.

There was no doubt in the young Dreamer's mind that the water the male discovered had something magical about it, and she couldn't help but smile into the reflection that she looked into. "Were you singing to it?" Her eyes wandered from the surface of the water up to the other man's face. The question was curious rather than strange - Giselle, too, might have sang to the magical pool. Then again, she was likely to sing at any given moment. She wouldn't have found his answer strange had he responded positively; she would have still seen this man as being appreciative of magical things.

The young girl remained kneeling by the water, as the other spoke. It had occurred to her that the magical pool had distracted her beyond manners of introduction, and she felt the blush of embarrassment rise in her cheeks. Standing and smoothing out the wrinkles in her pale blue dress, she looked up and smiled at the other male. She seemed to dismiss the title he had given her as a tease, but regarded it as a genuine remark.

"A pleasure to meet you, Alexander Collins. I'm Giselle Fantasia~" She spoke as smoothly as the still water before them, and took a step in his direction. As she approached, she watched how a slight breeze caused the pool below to stir, almost making the male's silver fur move and shimmer like clouds upon his body. The young girl nearly forgot she was staring, especially at the shiny things in both his ears, as Tux squeaked out. A giggle, and then, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is Tux, my brave friend."

The small creature settled upon her shoulders, ears and eyes still alert. He would not settle until they had reached the safety of their room in the mansion. The noises of the forest around them seem to creep up again, and Giselle shivered. Crossing her hands, she rubbed her bare arms as her ears moved back. "We were on our way home, to Crimson Dreams.." She began, finally answering Alex's question. "Until we heard your singing." An eerie shrill from something in the forest made her jump, and Giselle turned her head towards the dark forest. The worry that she had started out with on her way home crept up onto her innocent face once more. "I.. I'm lost, and I don't know which way to go." It was nearly a call for help - as the sky grew darker, Giselle knew the creepy forest would come alive and come out to get her.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread