Windsong
[html]

occgoodnessss

His words were soothing, and he had been the first wolf to hear about her misdeed with the stranger, besides her mother, and in a way it was slightly relieving, and she knew she shouldn’t be judging him by the man that had done that to her, but she was afraid of rejection, afraid of getting her heart broken once more. He was kind to her, and though she had already treated him, gave him what he needed and needed to know, here he was willing to take her on a tour of his lands, and talked to her and all out seemed to care She smiled a little but said nothing, only letting the conversation become carried to the bow in which he explained that the bow had other qualities other than killing.

“I see, then maybe, I mean I don’t see why I can’t learn.”

Maybe it would be fun, she wasn’t sure she was still apprehensive, but she would know soon enough. She was a positive person, or tried to be, and she tried to be open minded, and he was curious how it worked, it was a strange instrument and she had never really seen a bow, not in use at least, some of the AniWayans had them, but she was never around to see them in use.

“What could it hurt if I learn?”

She asked mostly to herself, her ears now raised, and ready to follow Saluce.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread