Feeling of love
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala

Liliana’s feeling of love and appreciation for Nayati grew more as he spoke. She knew she could never do this alone, and was thankful for what help he could give her and knew that he would be a great father when her children were born. Then when he felt the movement of the puppies, his eyes seemed to shine with happiness. They were the eyes of a father, knowing full well his children were there. Though he could not see him he was already taking good care of him. Liliana sat up, knowing her rest was pretty much over. She looked at her mate with loving eyes.

“I am so glad that you are happy I can’t wait to see them, and hold them.

She said, she was still in her early pregnancy, but she knew that she had a ways to go, though she didn’t mind the attention, she didn’t care for the discomfort they were giving her either, though in the end it would be well worth it.

“I wonder what they will be like? What they would want to do? I hope I can be as good a mother as you would be a father.”

She said. Her last statement was not really a worry for her, she knew she had a great mother growing up, and she would use what her mother had taught her, though she did not teach her much purposefully, more by how the woman had treated Liliana at a younger age. Lili could remember every detail, though she knew one thing. If something ever happened to Nayati, she would not leave her children to join him in the afterlife. She loved him with vigor, but she knew she would love her children, and she would always be there for them until the great deity, whatever it was, would take her own life away. She would not speed the process up like her mother did. She put a hand over Nayati’s and smiled, loving his touch, and knowing she would always be his forever.

Word Count: 350
[/html]

Messages In This Thread