Feeling of love
[html]

short and kinda cruddy, sorry :<

Nayati had always wanted to be a father, it had always been his dream. He wanted it even more than he had desired to raise to the top of his profession. It was likely the strong family drive that he held. Now that he was coming ever closer to fatherhood, ever closer to it becoming a reality, it was almost hard to believe. It was amazing to think the turns his life had made since he had picked up and moved from the Great Tribe to here. He had come here following after his best childhood friend (and for a while, he had hoped them to be more than friends) and after Asha had left without a word Nayati had felt lost. But then Liliana had come into his life. He had risen to Gadui Kanati and then he had become mated. And now, now there were strong little lives growing inside Lili's womb. He could feel them. "How could I be anything but happy?" It was an honest question, he could not fathom feeling any other emotion.

His mate put voice to the same things that he wondered. What would they look like? What paths would their skills and passions take them down? "I wonder the same things, though we will found out soon enough," he said with a smile to Lili. Even though there was not concern in her voice as she talked of her ability to be a mother, Nayati looked deep into her golden-hued eyes. "You will be a wonderful mother Lili. There is not a doubt in my heart of that truth." She would do everything for their pups, and love them unconditionally, just as he would.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatilove b {font-weight:bold; color:#356390; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatilove-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatilove p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatilove {margin:0 auto; width:489px; background-color:#497DB0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tilove.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B1C3D5; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8EACC8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread