Feeling of love
[html]

WC: 344 OOC: Yesterday Liliana and Nayati have known each other for a year!!!

She could not answer that question and nor would she try, she knew he could be as happy as she was at the moment, feeling the new life inside her, his pups. She knew his love filled the whole of their new home, and soon their home would be filled with the sound of puppies. Happy rambunctious ones at that. She hoped. She had been lively as a pup herself, always curious, but cautious too, only because she learned at an early age what it was like to be half wolf half dog, these pups would be more than dog though, they would have more wolf than Liliana had, and knew they would look more like her father than her, but that was fine with the long haired wolfdog, they would not have to go through what Liliana had, and Lili would not stand for it. She loved her family already and would stick up for them, the pack had been included into her family, though her immediate was more of her concern.

“I think they will look more like you, I hope they do.”

She smiled, though she did little voicing of her own pities, she was sure he knew the reason for this comment. She didn’t care about it though, she did want her pups to look like him, or at least a mixture of them maybe.

“Maybe we can go for a walk, my resting is done, I need to stay fit for when they come.”

She said, finding her time with him was always calm. She remembered this time last year they had met, thinking of that brought a grin to her face. To see how far they had come was amazing.

“Do you remember our first meeting?”

She asked as she stood up, only with slight difficulties, she was still fit, and her belly was not so round yet, but she was unbalanced, though making up for it as her belly grew with the life within.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread