The Names That Define Us
[html]

Nah, let's keep it nice and simple -w- She'll introduce all the pups in different threads :3 (Note: If there's anything wonky with this post I apologize; it's late and I'm tired and I may not know if I missed anything/wrote something odd @.@)

As Ralla saw Chief Dawali from the distance, she noticed how he had donned another relic of the tribe, and she had to say that it suited him. The gentle man, she knew, enjoyed the healing arts, and the ensemble seemed to just fit his personality all the more for the fact of the relic's use and owner. Smiling broadly to the chief, she followed him as they went, silent in respect for the ceremony, knowing that she would have time to share the little ones with her father-figure in time.

The soft burbling of the creek was beautiful in the dusk, when the moon was rising prematurely and shining in a yet-blue sky. Kemo walked protectively next to her, eyes not looking, but arm left around her midsection in love and pride. Always so eccentric and straightforward, Ralla balanced him as much as he balanced her; he brought out the will and fun in her--he made her laugh and smile so vividly that she could not remember. The water gleamed as it flowed, and as the couple stopped behind their chief, he spoke to them, and they knew it was time. Nodding, Ralla held the basket out a little and took away a fold of the blanket, showing Chief Dawali the little ones and giving him a look as if to say 'Can you believe it?' She wondered if all mothers were this proud and incredulous, or if she was just strange. Nevertheless, those same feelings were brimming on the cup of her heart, and she did nothing to restrain them. She knew that they had the choice of calling the tribe to witness the naming, but Ralla wanted it to be a small ceremony, and she would introduce the little ones to the tribe as time passed. Another reason was she felt like she had drawn far too much attention to herself as of late anyway, what with the advancement to Eitkaiele Gata and Councilwoman. No, this would be a small affair, and still all the more memorable for the souls attending. Shaking her head, she awaited her chief's next move.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread