A New Kind of Song
[html]

Preeeetttyyyy kiittttyyyyyy~ XD WC: 401

Just as the feline creature settled its eyes on the stoat on the hard ground, he too blinked up at the sly, black animal. Tux narrowed his beady eyes at it when their eyes met, as if expecting it to jump down from the fence and attempt to eat him. The chocolate weasel stood on its hind legs, then, puffing out his chest and looking as challenging as a stoat could get. However, it disappeared when he was scooped up by dainty hands, as Giselle knelt down to pick him up when the cat began its explanation.

It was as if this cat had popped out of a book - he spoke with as much intellect as the printed words themselves. She dared take a step closer to the cat, with interest, and saw how shiny his coat was in the little sunlight that the abandoned city offered. "Yes, I read about low speech in one of my books, when papa wasn't looking. It's how I'm able to speak with Tux~" As the stoat had a realization they were speaking about him, he got a little taller in Giselle's hands. With a finger she ruffled the fur on the top of his head.

"Element, why do you live here? Doesn't it get lonely?" The question was a curious one - it almost reminded her of herself, secluded in a cottage in the forest with her papa. Of course, she did not deem that as wrong, as her papa only wanted to protect her, but it was lonely. She had given up her exploration of the city to talk to a cat, but the enchanted creature seemed far more interesting than a ruined city that would remain there forever.

Large, sparkling eyes could not shake themselves from how soft the animal's coat looked, and it captivated her to come even closer to the cat on the fence. She almost didn't wait for a response to her question, and with a free hand she reached towards the cat. Giselle withdrew her for a moment, still suspended in the air, and looked into the talking creature's dazzling green eyes. "Oh, may I?" Her inquiry was to pet the cat, with a bright smile lighting up her white face. However, the girl had to keep her manners in check, especially since she was in the presence of not just any animal, but a smart one.

<style type="text/css">
.giselleflowerswirl01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.giselleflowerswirl01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.giselleflowerswirl01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.giselleflowerswirl01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1766 ... eswirl.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread