[M] Why Are You Back? What Does This Mean?
[html]

Mizu looked at Shurui carefully. He had changed definately. Percings lined his ear and he had a tattoo on his throat with the devil's numbers. When another wolf dropped down beside Shurui and had full defensive mode on Mizu's eyes turned angry. She growled, showing her white teeth to the woman. Shurui's question only made her angrier. "I have been here Shurui... For a couple months actually." Her voice was thick with anger and disgust.

She pretty much forgot about the other woman that was near her as all of her attention was foucaused on not leaping to grab Shurui's throat. Sure he was much bigger than her but she knew where his weak spots were. "I think the question should be 'What are you doing here?" She looked at the female, "And with this mutt too.. You never did have the best taste in girls." She growled at the female again before snapping her attention back to Shurui.

"Really though, why are you here? Of all places why did you choose here?! Are you trying to ruin my life again?!" Her voice raised to a yell and it took all of her self control to not attack the annoying little slave wolf he had by his side. She looked at her, "I am sure that Shurui told you about all the bad things that I did to him huh?" She turned her anger out on the woman. Mumbling she growled again, "Stupid little suck up ho."

Mizu's heart was pounding with anger and denial. A small smile played on her lips, "The Alpha finally kicked you out the pack huh?" She snickered. She wanted to make him angry, she wanted him to be about to snap and send his little ho to attack her. She wanted to rip that stupid girl to shreds. She snarled at both of them. She wondered what had kept her from turning and running like she had expected herself to do. But she couldn't run now, she wanted to finally confront Shurui.

<style type="text/css">
.mizudream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mizudream b {font-weight:bold; color:#98823d; letter-spacing:1px}
.mizudream p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mizudream {margin:0 auto; background-color:#222805; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/qpq687.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 490px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#646b4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #181d04; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread