[M] Why Are You Back? What Does This Mean?
pp because it looks so good Tongue

500+

He watched with a completely bored look on his face as the shrew like woman deemed it acceptable to scream and rage like a child denied a toy, her hand didn't remain on his throat for long as he grabbed hold of it, squeezing her wrist with such strength that he could actually her the bones crunch together and flung the appendage back at her before stepping forwards and forcefully shoving her away from him hard enough that she would most likely tumble to the ground, how dare she touch him, disgusting creature she was. He made a display of looking at her with the disgust he felt for her. The words she had spewed at himself and Malignant were already forgotten because anything she spoke was not worth remembering, speech that was supposed to hurt Mal simply made her smile viciously, little ho? HA! she had heard worse in her life still she said nothing and didn't seem to otherwise react, obviously the child got herself off from receiving attention by throwing hussy fits when she didn't get her way.

Her last words though had a horrible dark sounding laughter bursting from his maw, while Malignant sniggered from behind his whorish looking sister. "Yes I'm sure the survivors no longer consider me pack although I can assure you the Alpha and his pet bitch were not alive when I walked away from that piss poor pack." He was actually being quite calm on the outside despite the visions in his head of him murdering her violently and bloodily. The notions he entertained pleased him immensely and he almost aaalmost reached over to snap her neck there and then and be done with the whole business of her, but he was of course a forgiving creature at heart, and if she could learn to keep the fuck away from him and Mal then he would grace her with the gift of keeping her life.

He leaned over and grabbed her by the fur of her throat hauling her up and off of her feet but holding her out away from him far enough that kicks or her teeth wouldn't be able to get a grip, a savage light burned in his eyes. He had killed those who he was supposed to love and cherish, killing his hated bitch of a sister would be no problem for him, hell he didn't even know if their parents were alive after the fire.

"Listen well and take note you self centered cow, Stay away from me and I won't kill you and toss your body in the fucking ocean, understand?" With that he tossed her away from him like she was nothing more than trash, she was lower than trash even and he did not care if she hurt herself in her landing. Without taking any more note of her, he turned away and both him and Mal began to walk away from her, leaving her in her rightful place on the floor and at his feet.

Messages In This Thread