why do you build me u[p], buttercup?
[html]
<3! I like these two~~ Thanks again for starting the next thread, I'll try to get to it within the next few days ^^ Short post is short, but hey, the end XD Feel free to have this archived once you've read it :3

Under the cover of darkness with surprise as their ally, they managed an efficient kill. He understood her choice in victim, and his responses came quick. More than his father's bulk, he'd inherited his mother's speed and agility. Perhaps he could not rival the petite, carefully practised wolfdog, but he was swift in his own right. Like a perfectly choreographed dance, they acted as one and claimed their prize in the end. Signals didn't matter; instinct did.

Only when the doe's struggles stopped did he surrender his hold. TaeKyung was already enthusiastically digging into its flank, and he found his place alongside her, then tore into its stomach. The organs spilled out and he fervently sought out the liver, taking his half but leaving the rest to her. They had done this together, and together they would share the spoils. Only later in the night would they part ways, he to return to his belongings and press on to Inferni, her to what he could only imagine.

Though he had so many other things to think about, he hoped to see her again.

<style>
.barrett-traffic p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-traffic b {color:#FDE77D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.barrett-traffic {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#FEF2A6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affic1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:420px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
.barrett-ooc {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#B16621; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; border:none; width:400px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread