Tea with the Queen
[html]

She wasn't one to pry into the personal business of others without a reason. Her eyes did catch sight of the scars that marred the boy's body but she did not open her muzzle to inquire about them. It was his business, not hers. She willingly accepted all sorts of canines into the pack without question of their histories, for the most part...and she wouldn't ask now unless he volunteered the information. She had no right nor interest.

"I try. As long as the members aren't bringing war to my doors...then they can do what they want. I'm glad that you like the springs. They were an unexpected surprise" Naniko said. She continued to relax in the pools, the warm steam rising up around her. "I'm glad that we had this talk." Even if the purpose of it was only to get to know the male a bit better. She was pleased that she'd gotten out of the den and that she had learned a bit more about a fellow pack member.

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread