Because he grants me a dream
[html]

poop Sad

The boy accepted it easily enough, which very nearly surprised the shaded woman. Her chartreuse eyes regarded her son with a faint air of pleasure at this maturity. At his age, she might have entitled him to feeling some distress over having younger siblings, but there was not an ounce of it in the boy. Instead, he only wondered at their size, and the coal-hued woman smiled, gesturing with her hands.

“So tiny at first -- you don't remember, but when you were born, you were that big and blind to the world,” the hybrid woman said, now tilting her own head backward, her eyes slits of reminiscence. “I don't remember it, either, but I was that blind small once, too,” she said. The sable hybrid wanted arms to put around him, and she willed it so, melting steadily from one form to the next until the transformation was complete. It was oddly fluid for The Auxiliary, who rarely found her shifts to be so smooth, and as the last of her Optime form appeared, the tumble and tangle of her unkempt mane erupted from the back of her skull and shoulders.

“They will grow as fast as you are, though,” the hybrid said, still smiling as she reached for his face, brushing the tiny and lingering bits of his meal from his cheeks. Pandemic and his sister would be adults faster than the sable-hued woman could believe.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia; serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; }
#simple-text b {
letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text hr {