the old switcheroo.
[html]

I suck Sad

The odd wolf (whatever hybrid lived in his blood was thin) was quick to present the bag, which Ezekiel moved to with interest. Barrett’s excited explanation drew his attention to the quiver only for a moment. The aforementioned shape was one of the Lykoi family—Ezekiel did not bear the mark as his sister and father, but had a circular bead-work version of the star. He was unsurprised that someone who knew of the family would consider finding that star, but found it a strong gesture none the less.

Both packages were wrapped up, but he took them gingerly. Certainly, Gabriel’s was telling. Ezekiel knew little of his father’s pyromania but assumed that this was some sort of private joke between the pair. The Aquila snorted at the thought, rising back to his full height. “I’ll make sure they get them. Neither are really up for travel, but if they want to send anything I guess I’ll come find you. Are you staying anywhere in particular?” He didn’t smell like a pack, which would make finding him in the future more difficult.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread